postage, shipping regions

Wolfgang

11 Jan, 2017 08:21 AM

hallo,

first: thanks for your great job!

1st suggestion: shipping regions - 3 regions whould be great. if you operate from a small country like Austria you need three regions: Austria, Europe, USA & rest of the world. postage in Austria is ok, from Austria to Europe a rip off and to the rest of the world a question where the world is :)

2nd suggestion: postage - when I open the "Physical item options" I can fix the "shipping region prices". I have two possibilties: "First shipped" & "Additional units shipped". It works fine when I order 2 or more of the same CDs but not when someone orders 5 different CDs.
example: someone from Europe orders 3 CDs from the same CD he pays 21.-€ for the CDs and 8.-€ for postage.
if the same customer buys 3 different CDs he pays 21.-€ for the CDs and 12.-€ for the postage. for the customer this makes no sense.

please can you implement in the "shop script" two features.
first feature: if someone buys more than one CD or vinyl of different products automatically implement the "Additional units shipped" price.
second feature: if someone buys CDs over a fixed amount (like 60.-€) please implement a scalable "postage is free" function.

hot feature: what I really like is the possibilty to offer CD-buyers a digital download to shorten the wating time until the snail mail arrives. see: http://www.base.at/shop.html

all the best

wolfgang

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Christopher Lec... on 12 Jan, 2017 06:28 PM

Thanks for the support and your suggestions Wolfgang! We really appreciate your input, and will bare it in mind when improving the store element.

Thanks
    Chris

2. Christopher Leckie closed this discussion on 12 Jan, 2017 06:28 PM.

3. wolfgang dorninger re-opened this discussion on 17 Jan, 2017 10:29 AM

4. 2 Posted by wolfgang dornin... on 17 Jan, 2017 10:29 AM

dear Christopher,

why do I get with this little code of cashmusic such a great player?

<div class="pure-u-1 pure-u-md-1-2 cm-example">
                                               <div class="cashmusic soundplayer playlist" style="display:none;">
                                                       <a href="music/01_as1.ogg">Dorninger - Analoge Systeme "Intro"</a>
                                                       <a href="music/02_as2.ogg">Dorninger - Analoge Systeme "1st-movement"</a>
                                                       <a href="music/03_as3.ogg">Dorninger - Analoge Systeme "2nd-movement"</a>
                                                       <a href="music/04_as4.ogg">Dorninger - Analoge Systeme "3rd-movement"</a>
                                                       <a href="music/05_as5.ogg">Dorninger - Analoge Systeme "Final"</a>
                                                       <a href="music/06_as6.ogg">Dorninger - Analoge Systeme "Extro"</a>
                                               </div>
                                       </div>

you can find the whole page here: http://www.base.at/as.html

thanks wolfgang

Am 2017-01-12 um 19:28 schrieb Christopher Leckie:
    pre { width: 92%; margin: 10px 2%; padding: 5px 2%; background: #efefef; border: 1px solid #d6d6d6 } blockquote { margin-left: 0; padding-left: 1em; border-left: 5px solid #ccc; }

// Please reply above this line
    ==================================================

Thanks for the support and your suggestions Wolfgang! We really appreciate your input, and will bare it in mind when improving the store element.

Thanks
    Chris

On Wed, Jan 11 at 12:21 AM PST, Wolfgang wrote:

hallo,

first: thanks for your great job!

1st suggestion: shipping regions - 3 regions whould be great. if you operate from a small country like Austria you need three regions: Austria, Europe, USA & rest of the world. postage in Austria is ok, from Austria to Europe a rip off and to the rest of the world a question where the world is :)

2nd suggestion: postage - when I open the "Physical item options" I can fix the "shipping region prices". I have two possibilties: "First shipped" & "Additional units shipped". It works fine when I order 2 or more of the same CDs but not when someone orders 5 different CDs.
    example: someone from Europe orders 3 CDs from the same CD he pays 21.-€ for the CDs and 8.-€ for postage.
    if the same customer buys 3 different CDs he pays 21.-€ for the CDs and 12.-€ for the postage. for the customer this makes no sense.

please can you implement in the "shop script" two features.
    first feature: if someone buys more than one CD or vinyl of different products automatically implement the "Additional units shipped" price.
    second feature: if someone buys CDs over a fixed amount (like 60.-€) please implement a scalable "postage is free" function.

hot feature: what I really like is the possibilty to offer CD-buyers a digital download to shorten the wating time until the snail mail arrives. see: http://www.base.at/shop.html

all the best

wolfgang

Having trouble reading this? View this discussion online: postage, shipping regions.

Reply with #ignore to stop receiving notifications for this discussion.

-- 
    +++>>>>++\\\\\-----______Dorninger 2016_____-----\\\\\++<<<<<+++

"Jägerstätter" Landestheater Linz ab 20.9.2016
         CD "analoge systeme" by Dorninger (base) - out 11.2016
     ----> http://www.base.at :::::: http://dorninger.servus.at <---- 

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac