WP, Shortcodes and Cart?

info

02 Aug, 2013 10:06 PM

I installed the platform on my server, have the WP plugin, pasted a shortcode for and item. Questions:

1. Is the artwork for the item supposed to be included?
2. when I click "Buy it now" button, the page goes blank and nothing else happens. Is a shopping cart page or pop-up supposed to appear?
3. how is the order completed?

Thanks.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Jesse von Doom on 03 Aug, 2013 04:00 AM

Hey,

So first off: the web installer version is quite a bit behind the hosted beta test. (It's just a lot of work to bundle. We'll catch it back up but want to get a little further on and need to spend more time on the installer itself, too...)

As for the rest:

You need to set up a Paypal connection first. Look in the help section. That'll give you step-by-step instructions. The hosted beta (https://x.cashmusic.org/signup/) is just a matter of giving your email address because we can set up all the app stuff centrally...but for a self install you need to set up app secrets so the step by step helps.

We don't include the album art but you can totally just add it in there via HTML before the short-code. We're adding in an option for that soon.

The order will be completed once you've got Paypal set up. The platform will handle it all, make sure the transaction happened, then offer up whatever asset you have the commerce item set to fulfill.

j

Jesse von Doom
    @jessevondoom

2. Tracy closed this discussion on 17 Mar, 2015 04:37 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac