Multiple language support

rashley

11 Jun, 2012 03:00 PM

I'm developing a site that requires French as well as English. Do you have a preferred way of doing that?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Jesse von Doom on 11 Jun, 2012 05:43 PM

Hi,

Official support for multiple languages won't be in place until late summer — we're working to make things localization friendly now so the entire interface can be easily moved to multiple languages.

That said, most of the public-facing text in the platform is currently able to be over-written, so you can use another language in there. If you have specific issues just let me know and I'll let you know where certain things are set.

Jesse von Doom
    CASH Music

@jessevondoom

2. 2 Posted by rashley on 11 Jun, 2012 08:00 PM

I was hoping to have the site up by the end of next week. It's in the process of getting a cosmetic facelift but the other thing to do is incorporate some kind of French language support into the CashMusic stuff. I'm only using the calendar feature and the email for downloads element.

Is there a php module that you've used? I think it's cool that you're putting an official multiple language thing in place, I wasn't expecting that. I just wanted some directional help.

Thanks.

--Ross

3. Tracy closed this discussion on 03 Jul, 2014 04:13 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac