Email collection // verification

Rod

30 Nov, 2012 06:45 PM

Hello,

I have just run a test with an email collection element that works fine when not using the verification.

However when using email verification there appears to be a problem: A mail is sent but the text appears twice, same goes for the verification link. When clicking the link it takes you back to the right page but instead of showing the success message and download link there's the email form again in normal state. I've tried this with both the HTML5 as well as Wordpress element.

Here's the link to my site: http://testing.perfectsnobbery.com

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!
Rod

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Jesse von Doom on 30 Nov, 2012 08:59 PM

Hi Rod,

I'll look into this and try to duplicate it on my end. Thanks for the heads up — we'll get you sorted.

j

Jesse von Doom
    CASH Music

@jessevondoom / (401) 864-2118

cashmusic.org / @cashmusic

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Jesse von Doom on 01 Dec, 2012 04:44 AM

Hey Rod,

Just wanted you to know that I found the issue and I'm making the fix in master. There have been a whole lot of changes between v5 and right now as a result of getting the hosted stuff ready so I'm not sure it'll be something that can be fixed with a simple replacement of a couple files, but I'll let you know the status of things. Even in a worst-case we'll do a new release in the next couple weeks to make sure the single-user installs don't lag behind.

more soon,
    j

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Jesse von Doom on 01 Dec, 2012 05:31 AM

Hey Rod,

Just wanted you to know this one's your fix:

https://github.com/cashmusic/platform/commit/879edb01b9706f2975cd1d...

I'll try to push out an update ASAP, but I've got a little bit stacked up in front of me this week. If I can manage it, I'll roll out an early update to fix stuff, but it's pretty involved so I'm not sure exactly when it'd happen. I'll keep you posted.

j

4. Tracy closed this discussion on 17 Mar, 2015 05:52 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac