Inventory issues

opusmixtum

29 Jul, 2017 05:35 AM

Hi-
I was trying to put up inventory that was an album in two formats: 3 X LP and 2 X CD. The following occurred.
1) I could put the options in, but now I see I cannot charge a different price for the two options.
2) Earlier, before I tried options, I put up two inventory representations of the same record. But only one of them showed-twice.
3) When I deleted them both to start over, they still live in a dead state on my page saying that they are unavailable. I would like these un-representations to leave!
4) When I made inventory over again (trying to use options-1 above), my new inventory does not appear and the un-representations do, saying the item is unavailable.
Help!
Tara Key

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by maggie on 04 Aug, 2017 09:50 PM

Hi Tara!

You can only have one price per item. If you look at the Bikini Kill site you'll see we pull out every format and make it a different item. http://bikinikill.com/

You're using the cart element, yeah? If you go in and delete the items that you've put in that should get rid of them in your cart.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac