Digital Download timeout issues

Nathan Hanneman

26 Jan, 2017 03:08 PM

Last night, I attempted to utilize my digital download, which came with my Dropkick Murphys 11 Short Stories of Pain & Glory ... after about2 minutes into the download it stalled and then eventually timeout errored. Since the download button was still on my screen, I tried again – with the same result. Now it will not let me have a third attempt, as I am getting a "That code is not valid or has already been used." message. I have never had a download card for cascade before, but I buy records all the time and have never had this issue before. When I tried to find your support info – your web site took forever to load, so I am worried it is an issue with the host. The only reason I purchased this album on vinyl was due to the digital download bonus that accompanied it. Any assist in helping me obtain the digital download would be appreciated. ~ Nathan Hanneman

1. 1 Posted by Nathan Hanneman on 28 Jan, 2017 03:53 AM

Is anyone working for CASH handling support? When I posted this, it said it could take a few minutes to receive a reply. It has now been well over 24 hours.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Jesse von Doom on 28 Jan, 2017 05:40 AM

Hi Nathan,

Apologies for the delay. We're a nonprofit with only 3 fulltime employees
    and over 13,000 accounts on our platform.

Most of our support is dedicated to helping people set up on our platform.
    For help getting a new code for something in our system you'll need to
    speak to the people who issued it. In your case I think that's Cascade:
    https://www.cascaderecordpressing.com/about/contact

Good luck!
    j

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• failed.jpg 47.1 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac