Mailchimp/Campaign Publishing Issues

Sam

10 Jun, 2016 01:32 AM

Hi there,
Thanks so much for this product and for your time and effort maintaining it. I was directed here by MailChimp and can see quite a bit has changed since they wrote the article that redirected me here. Unfortunately I'm having issues publishing my campaign and I wonder if it is due to issues with MailChimp not synching.

I have done everything as suggested in the "Set up an email-for-download element" FAQ. When the time to publish comes round, the steps on your site don't yield the suggested results. I've clicked the edit (pencil) button and there is no Page Theme option as shown in my screenshots.

While troubleshooting this I also noticed that the list I'd connected from MailChimp (with hundreds of subscribers) contains no members (also in screenshots).

I'd really like to use your email-for-download concept to grow my mailing list further. Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Sam

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Screen_Shot_2016-06-09_at_6.25.53_PM.png 99.4 KB
  • Screen_Shot_2016-06-09_at_6.25.40_PM.png 103 KB
  • Screen_Shot_2016-06-09_at_6.30.14_PM.png 85 KB
  • Screen_Shot_2016-06-09_at_6.30.23_PM.png 98 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac