Urgent! Empty page does'nt work on mobile + how can I add a header above the singup form

dennis

16 Dec, 2015 12:22 AM

For my artist I'm trying to set up an email for download page. Basically this all worked well but there are two things I can't get done.
- Get the page to work on mobile (http://ganz.cashmusic.org), I'm gettint a blank page
- How do I put a header above the signup form?, placed plain text there but it's not visible.
- Is there a way do change the color of the download button and texts easily?

Hope to hear from you soon

All best

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Christopher Lec... on 16 Dec, 2015 08:18 PM

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for raising this issue. We are looking into it right now. I think it may be an issue with our template .css. I'll let you know as soon as we have a fixed pushed up.

Thanks
    Chris

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Christopher Lec... on 16 Dec, 2015 10:09 PM

Hey Dennis

We have pushed up a fix now so you should now be able to see the page content on the iPhone. Thanks so much for helping us find and fix this bug! We also tweaked the mobile viewing experience to show the view on mobile correctly. As you have already generated a template you'll have to add the following meta tag in between the <head> tags of you template, sorry for the inconvenience...

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width; initial-scale=1.0; maximum-scale=1.0;"/>

To answer your other questions you should be able to see text added above the embed element by typing inside the <div class="content"> div.

At the moment in order to change colors of your buttons and text you will have to override the existing page styles with your own custom .css. Here is an example that if you place before the closing </head> tag you will be able to change the site background color and current button color...

<style>
    html,body{background:red;}
    body.dark input[type=submit]{color:blue; border-color:blue;}
    </style>

I hope that helps get you started!

Thanks
    Chris

3. 3 Posted by dennis on 17 Dec, 2015 01:01 AM

Hi Chris,

Thanks so much! really great how fast and accurate you are with your reply, appreciate it a lot.

One last question, I fixed the button, but on hover and click it's still turning green. Can you help me out?

Thanks!

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Christopher Lec... on 17 Dec, 2015 01:13 AM

Hey Dennis,

That would be the the :hover state pseudo class so you'd need to add this to your stylesheet...

body.dark input[type=submit]:hover {background: #eecd77;}

Thanks
    Chris

5. Christopher Leckie closed this discussion on 17 Dec, 2015 01:13 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac