include path to cash music framework

javan.malachi

02 Aug, 2012 04:42 AM

ok so i installed to a shared dreamhost server and locally. everything works fine. added a twitter feed. still all good
then i create my index.php page with <?php include('./cashmusic/framework/php/cashmusic.php'); // Initialize CASH Music
then added the CASHelement (twitter)
to no avail. Both inside the web root and outside the webroot (locally and dreamhost) changed permissions of the files under cashmusic, no avail. Tried to add an include path to php.ini, no avail.
Is there something im missing? as far as setting up php. Or some clue to make this work on dreamhost....

Thanks in advance

[Wed Aug 01 21:36:59 2012] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Fatal error: Class 'CASHSystem' not found in /var/www/html/index.php on line 14 [Wed Aug 01 21:36:59 2012] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Warning: include(/var/www/html/cashmusic/framework/php/cashmusic.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/index.php on line 1 [Wed Aug 01 21:36:59 2012] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening '/var/www/html/cashmusic/framework/php/cashmusic.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/var/www/html/cashmusic/framework/php') in /var/www/html/index.php on line 1

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Jesse von Doom on 02 Aug, 2012 05:03 AM

Hi Javan,

Hover over your email address in the upper right corner of the admin. You should see a "system settings" option in that menu. Click it, and scroll to the bottom of the page to get the proper embed code with the fully-qualified path to your include file.

Let me know if you have any other questions,
    j

Jesse von Doom
    CASH Music

@jessevondoom

cashmusic.org / @cashmusic

2. 2 Posted by javan.malachi on 02 Aug, 2012 05:29 AM

Thanks for the quick response! Working great, excited to get started! ...

Javan

3. Tracy closed this discussion on 03 Jul, 2014 04:17 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac