E-Mail collection

Andres

17 Jul, 2012 05:22 PM

I've tested my e-mail collection element but all addresses are not saved anywhere in my cash account or mailchimp. The user doesn't receive any confirmation or download link after clicking on the confirmation link.

Any ideas? What shall I do??

Thanks a lot in advance. Andrés

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Jesse von Doom on 17 Jul, 2012 05:50 PM

Hi Andrés,

Is this a new install or older? We had an issue with email collection that's been fixed, but it wouldn't let you get a successful submit — never seen an issue where it submits successfully without storing an address...

j

2. 2 Posted by Andres on 18 Jul, 2012 11:38 AM

Yes, it's a new install (2daysAgo). You can check it out here: tripsitterklang.net. If you would subscribe to the newsletter you would receive an E-Mail to confirm your subscription, but no download link. And your eMail-Address wouldn't be stored anywhere.

Ideally the subscriber should receive a download link after confirmation and the address should be stored on one of my lists.

help would be much appreciated.

andres

3. 3 Posted by Andres on 18 Jul, 2012 12:43 PM

Ok, I fixed the problem with saving the eMail-Addresses by adding a Target Mailing List to the element. Download link issue persists.

4. 4 Posted by Andres on 18 Jul, 2012 12:53 PM

After selecting "Skip email verification" I was able to see the message: "Thanks! You're all signed up. Here's your download. ...Giveaway MP3"

I would like to keep email verification activated though

5. Tracy closed this discussion on 03 Jul, 2014 04:15 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac