is "target email list" working properly?

jamie

19 Nov, 2014 02:47 AM

Hi! I'm brand new here, so please forgive me if I'm asking a dumb question. But, I can't seem to get my MailChimp mailing list integrated properly in my email-for-download campaign. I've connected it successfully in "Connections," but when I go to select it in "Add Email Collection Element," the "Target mailing list" drop-down where my mailing list should appear is unpopulated, with nothing to choose from. (The "asset" list is populating properly.) See attached screenshots for clarification.

Surely I'm just doing something wrong. If you could point me in the right direction that would be wonderful. I did search both the knowledge base and the forum before posting. Thank you! - Jamie

1. 1 Posted by jamie on 19 Nov, 2014 04:39 AM

Replying to my own post - I figured it out. You have to create a local pass-through list. Not the clearest thing, haha. Hopefully this will help someone else.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Jesse von Doom on 19 Nov, 2014 05:10 AM

Hi Jamie,

Glad you figured it out, and yeah...sort of dumb that we don't auto-create a local copy. We had a quick setup tool that did something similar once upon a time. It had to go but we really should bring that bit back. Just added it to my to-do list.

Good luck with everything!
    j

Jesse von Doom
    @jessevondoom / (401) 864-2118

3. Tracy closed this discussion on 17 Mar, 2015 06:15 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac