3rd Party Connections

Ephriam Nagler

06 Jul, 2014 04:00 PM

Hello, I have been unsuccessful in trying to connect to my Amazon S3 account and Mandrill account.

-With Amazon, I have tried both root and IAM key/secret codes and I have tried renaming the bucket several times. The Cashmusic FAQ page seems a little outdated with Amazon's system which makes me think they changed something? Or at least I'm a bit lost.

-With Mandrill, the Cashmusic Add Connections page just says "Please add default mandrill app credentials" without any place to add them.

Thx you for your help!

1. 1 Posted by Ephriam Nagler on 06 Jul, 2014 04:09 PM

Ah, deleted Amazon credentials and tried again. Works fine now!
    Still confused on what to do with Mandrill though, thanks again!

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Jesse von Doom on 07 Jul, 2014 08:36 PM

Hi Ephriam,

Glad it got sorted. Sorry about my slow reply — on holiday so it's light checking of email only.

Mandrill may actually be included somewhat mistakenly. A lot of our work around Mandrill stuff is focussed on the self-hosted / download version but we're going to open up a bunch of new functionality around mailing lists as we come out of beta with a major new release soon.

I'll look into it, but I don't think there's actually anything to be done with Mandrill in the hosted beta right now. (Beyond our internal use. Big fan of the service and can't wait to open up more around it.)

j

Jesse von Doom
    @jessevondoom

3. Tracy closed this discussion on 04 Aug, 2014 05:03 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac