Help! Website has not been working for me for some time!

Cam

03 Jun, 2014 04:42 AM

Hey,

Hey guys great service I am loving it! I am contacting you because I am having trouble accessing my admin account. I have no trouble logging in, but once logged in I am taken to a blank page with only the black "CASH Music" options box in the upper left, but when I click on it for the drop down options I am redirected to the main site x.caschmusic.org. I created a campaign some days ago but it is not working correctly. I know this is a beta but my question is do you know when this will be up and running again? Or can you guide me through the steps. Thanks for your time it is much appreciated.

User;
[email blocked]
CamfuciusBeats

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Tracy on 03 Jun, 2014 04:48 AM

Hey Cam, thanks for writing in!

We heard that some folks were having trouble with the platform and seeing a
    blank page. We just recently went in and made sure the database overflow
    problem was taken care of. Are you still having trouble logging in and
    viewing your panel?

Please let me know!

Very best,
    Tracy

2. 2 Posted by Cam on 03 Jun, 2014 07:16 PM

Hey Tracy,

Thanks so much for your quick response! Yes I am still having trouble logging in and viewing my panel. After I am logged in it is just blank, with a CashMusic black button in the left, that when I click just takes me back to the home page. I tried this on a iphone, imac, macbook, and a Dell computer (tried using firefox, and internet explorer on Dell), and got the same result on all of them with the blank page. I included some screen shots so you can see exactly what I am talking about. Love your guys service and would love to use it as soon as possible! Thanks so much for your help!

Thanks for your time and energy,

Cam

3. Tracy closed this discussion on 17 Mar, 2015 04:12 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac