cashmusic.org/wushusport - element #markup could not be found.

thealanwinneracademy

16 May, 2014 10:40 PM

Element #markup could not be found.

After a bit of confusion, I think I know how this site works…
But now I get the above text when I go to my public page cashmusic.org/wushusport

I am used to working with wordpress sites and html forms etc… but this site is very difficult to navigate if you want to change anything after you have gone through the initial set up, this part is very straight forward but the link to my google drive did not activate so I had to work backwards and then I got stuck.

Please advise, really think this is a great project to give power to small music entrepreneurs.

Best wishes,

Salie

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Tracy on 18 May, 2014 02:17 AM

Hey Salie!

I was wondering if I could get a bit more info from you.

What type of element were you trying to set up? E.g. email collection, digital purchase, or..?

We're experiencing a bit of trouble with Google Drive lately. Do you get an error message when you try to upload files? Something to do with an "oAuth token"?

We're working with Google to resolve the issue, but in the meantime, we encourage people to use Amazon Web Services. It's fast, reliable, free for a year (and then just pennies afterwards) and pretty much the web standard for storage. If you expect high volume downloads, it's also infinitely more dependable than Google Drive, which is only intended for people who will have occasional downloads. Anyhow, if you'd like to try Amazon Web Services (S3), here's our article explaining how to set it up: https://x.cashmusic.org/admin/help/s3

Very best,
    Tracy

2. Tracy closed this discussion on 17 Mar, 2015 05:59 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac